What Takes Priority When Choosing Roof Shingles For Your Home?
Are you thinking it’s time for a new roof, but are unsure how to choose from all the roof shingles on the market? Picking the materials, color, and style of your new roof is an exciting opportunity to highlight the best architectural features of your house. We’ve been walking our clients through the process since 2004 and have discovered there are typically two different priorities for most of our customers. Those who consider the warranty to be most important and those who believe aesthetics take precedence.
Roofing Shingles Come In A Wide Range Of Options.
Once you’ve determined what’s most important to you, we’ll help you narrow down your options with these three steps:
- Style of Shingle: Choose between architectural, designer, or standard shingles.
- Architectural Shingles: Durable asphalt options that mimic metal, cedar shake, or slate.
- Designer Shingles: With a broad range of color options and StainGuard protection, these GAF shingles complement any home.
- Standard Shingles: You may have fewer color options, but you get durability at an affordable rate.
- Color: Visit our showroom to see your color options and check out our online main-gallery to see color combinations. A darker roof looks fantastic on a home lighter in color while a lighter roof can complement dark siding.
- Warranty: We’ll guide you through the options and discuss the warranties available. The great thing about GAF shingles is that you can get the best warranty in a Standard shingle as well as a Designer shingle.
GAF Shingles Offer Long-Lasting Dependability.
We carry GAF shingles because they are manufactured to the highest standards available and backed by dependable warranties. All of our installers are GAF Certified so you can be rest assured your investment is a smart one when you work with Valley Roofing & Exteriors and GAF. Contact a member of our team to learn more.